Animal Care Conference 2019 Sponsor Opportunities are now available!
ACC 2019 offers a variety of sponsorship opportunities suitable for small and large organizations alike. Sponsors of ACC 2019 will gain visibility for their organizations, demonstrate their support of California’s animal-sheltering and veterinary community, and contribute to the overall success of the conference. Interested in a customized sponsorship? Please contact us to discuss!
Here are some of the reasons to sponsor ACC 2019:
- Gain increased visibility and exposure with new clients and customers within your target audience.
- Build positive brand awareness to enhance the overall attendee experience.
- Generate strong leads and deliver a great ROI for your company.
Here are some of the reasons to exhibit at ACC 2019:
- Your presence at ACC 2019 will place you among other companies and organizations dedicated to serving California’s animal-sheltering and veterinary community.
- Exhibiting provides a powerful face-to-face marketing medium, which allows greater depth in your communication with current and prospective customers and beneficiaries.
- Exhibiting is one of the most time-efficient and cost-effective marketing tools available.
Thank You Once Again to the 2018 Exhibitors!
Animal Care Equipment & Services
Avid Identification Systems
California Animal Control Directors Association
California Department of Food and Agriculture
Chameleon Software by HLP, Inc.
Custom Fiberglass Coaches
Dogs Playing for Life
Friends of Front Street Shelter
Health Technology Professional Products Inc.
Hill’s Pet Nutrition
Indigo Hammond & Playle Architects, LLP
Michelson Found Animal Registry
National Animal Care & Control Association
Pet Hub, Inc.
San Diego Humane Society and SPCA
Shelter Planners of America
Spray Master Technologies
State Humane Association of California
Tomahawk Live Trap
Western University of Health Sciences/College of Veterinary Medicine
To learn more about how you can join us at ACC 2019, please contact us by email or phone us at 571-215-2584.